We are happy to let you know via our customer service at +49 3521 468 6630 or via the contact form.
How can I classify the production period of old Meissen porcelain?
Sep 14, 2018 15:59:21 PM Published in General Information about Meissen Porcelain 354 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Can you provide me recommendations of reputable antique dealers?
- Can defective Meissen porcelain be restored?
- Can Meissen provide expert opinions for insurance claims?
- What do sanding marks mean on the back of my Meissen porcelain?
- Who can give me more information about my Meissen porcelain?
- Is there a possibility of custom-made items (e.g. monograms or portraits) on Meissen porcelain? How much do they cost and how long is the delivery time?
- Does MEISSEN offer crockery rentals for special occasions?
- Does MEISSEN offer a complete catalogue of all products?
- Does MEISSEN buyback old Meissen porcelain?
- Does MEISSEN provide information on collector prices/historic prices?
- How can I determine the authenticity of Meissen porcelain?
- Is Meissen porcelain dishwasher safe?
- What do the different labels next to the Meissen logo on the base of the plate mean?
- Where can I obtain expert certification for historic Meissen porcelain?